Embodying Soul: A Return to Wholeness
A memoir of new beginnings
PRAISE FOR EMBODYING SOUL
A determined truth-seeker craving success and belonging unexpectedly meets her journeying soul, leading to greater self-acceptance, a deeper understanding of the mysteries of life and death, and the realization that every new beginning provides a rich opportunity for healing and personal evolution.
A Return to Wholeness
Mind, Body, Spirit / Memoir
Serene Voyager, known as Sëri in the Soul Realm, reassesses her eternal journey before embarking on her next lifetime in the Earth Realm. For aid and companionship, she has her soul friend, Rasa; her soul animal, a silver-eyed wolf named Endless Curiosity; and distinctive characters that personify her emotions. Meanwhile, in the Earth Realm, twenty-year-old Keri moves away from her birthplace of North Dakota and, heeding the advice of Fear and Guilt, unwittingly surrenders her self-worth for safety, her personal power for approval, and her intuition for false promises. Later, when her chosen roles of businesswoman, wife, mother, and yoga teacher thrust her into an identity crisis rather than imbue her life with meaning, she forges a relationship with her soul, Sëri. Through parallel stories, Sëri helps Keri discover that joy derives not from successful role-playing but from knowing who you really are inside your human skin.
THIS BOOK IS ALSO AVAILABLE THROUGH THE FOLLOWING INDEPENDENT BOOKSTORES:
UPON FINISHING THIS BOOK...
- You will seize the opportunity to heal your relationship with your emotions—even come into an ally-ship with them.
- You will perhaps get a glimpse (or more!) of your own soul animal—the companion that represents the most integral part of what makes you you, and what must be given great care and attention.
- You will find greater trust in your own voice and convictions, and feel ready to speak them and live them.
- Your courage, strength, boldness, curiosity and freedom will be replenished and renewed to use however you wish.
- You may no longer feel the need to chase after temporary happiness, in any form, or an any human skin, for you will have connected with a more sustainable inner joy.