JOIN AUTHOR KERI MANGIS ON A MYSTICAL RIDE AS A DETERMINED TRUTH-SEEKER UNEXPECTEDLY MEETS HER JOURNEYING SOUL, LEADING TO THE KNOWLEDGE THAT SELF-ACCEPTANCE IS THE SUREST WAY TO JOY.
THIS BOOK WILL BE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE FOLLOWING INDEPENDENT BOOKSTORES:
A Return to Wholeness
“Embodying Soul, a new release by spiritual radical Keri Mangis, portrays close-up the benefits of seeking wholeness over curating an identity or playing a role in life. In this humorous and insightful foray into her own invented trajectories for success, Keri becomes increasingly plagued by anxiety, bouts of hives, and feelings of detachment and instability. In time—aided by her soul friend, Rasa; her soul animal, a silver-eyed wolf named Endless Curiosity; and distinctive characters that personify her emotions—she learns to fully inhabit her skin, both physically and metaphorically, without attachment or aversion. Here soul is more than a literary cliché; it is a rich source of wisdom and guidance. And the indelible takeaway is: Life’s all about embodying the soul rather than trying to transcend the body, get enlightened, or otherwise bypass the return to wholeness.”
- Ellen Kleiner, Blessingway Author Services
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU IF...
- You’ve always sensed that there’s more to this world, and this lifetime, than meets the eye. Now, you're ready to explore this "something more."
- You've often been called over-sensitive, and yet hardening yourself to the world is not an option.
- You consider yourself a seeker of truth, and hunger for knowledge and ideas
- The meaning and purpose you’ve longed to find inside roles, identities, jobs, or relationships remains elusive, and you’re seeking something deeper and more sustainable.
- There’s a voice and energy inside you wanting to burst forth, but you’re not sure if it’s safe (PS – it’s not, but we need to do it anyway!)
- You often find yourself having to “stuff” your emotions. You’ve been told, or come to believe, that emotions cannot be trusted, yet you wonder if perhaps they are wiser, and more important, than we allow for.
- You’ve often felt as if you had to “earn” your place in this world through accomplishments and status, and yet the constant race for belonging and acceptance has taking its toll on your health and well-being.
- You’re ready to step into your own authority and power—after too many years of giving this power over to other people.
- You're ready to live this life as your soul always longed to—with adventure, wonder, connection, and passionate engagement.
UPON FINISHING THIS BOOK...
- You will seize the opportunity to heal your relationship with your emotions—even come into an ally-ship with them.
- You will perhaps get a glimpse (or more!) of your own soul animal—the companion that represents the most integral part of what makes you you, and what must be given great care and attention.
- You will find greater trust in your own voice and convictions, and feel ready to speak them and live them.
- Your courage, strength, boldness, curiosity and freedom will be replenished and renewed to use however you wish.
- You may no longer feel the need to chase after temporary happiness, in any form, or an any human skin, for you will have connected with a more sustainable inner joy.